Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tiring day

I skipped church yesterday...sorry God!!!...Coz i got to finish my menu to pass up today sighh all my Blood, Sweat and Tears are in it. I can explain very thing to you! 1st blood - i cut myself with a blade(it is not the same as a knife) 2nd sweat - had to run everywhere to get the materials (love the shopping part) 3rd tears- i was burning the edges of the paper and the smoke cause me to tear up...so that concludes my teori. Then later i had to leave the house to go for dinner, we went to a restaurant called Tropika it is a Malaysian and Thai restaurant it was a good meal!! Why so tiring you ask me coz i slept at 2 am just to finish the menu!

Just before i went out


My face looks so fat


Fried Rice with Salted Fish and Chicken


Hainanese Chicken


Char Keuy Teow
vancouver style


Mee Goreng


Lamb Satay


Beef Rendang


Set Menu No.1


Set Menu No.2


Ala Carte Menu


1st page


2nd page


3rd page


All 3 menus

2 comments:

  1. u miss Malaysia food or not?
    btw i like your pics ^___^ keep posting more of u!!! probably with many many type of facial expression? it will be very cute oh!!!

    and I got your package already about 2 weeks ago!! ty ty so sorry didn't get the time to come back to u on it! very fast arrive in msia actually! i tink about 1 week after u post to me.

    It's so COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL the coach keychain with letter T on it!! ty tyty!!

    how much is it leh??? last time i go Coach warehouse sales, this keychain is rm50 but all the good letters gone.

    And the KIMMIDOLLS!!! ty ty ! actually i got eye that kimmi doll "character" it look like very limited edition look aghagagaa... it's now on my fridge! i shall take pic for u see next time!!

    love ittt ty ty tyt.. sob sob my first coach.. sob sob.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...i got it in a sale!! i like going everywhere to find good bargains!! hehe just wait for new things to come!!

    ReplyDelete