Thursday, February 19, 2009

Meat day nO.2

Today was kinda boring for me coz we only had to make 1 dish that is Lamb Navarin but the proses of getting it done was long...long coz we had to turn vegetable....for those who don't know what is turned vegetable pls google!! I did it till my hand got numb ok!! HATE TURNING vegetables. A number 1 nono for me in cooking!!!

This is the call fat and OX tail in it



Final results = a lot of work
but
very very tasty!!!


Osso Bucco Milannaise Style
(cross-cut veal shanks)


This is what i made!!=D
Short Ribs with chipotle and lime sauce
spicy!!


This is the lamb navarin we made all day


Sweetbread nuggets
it is a gland in the cow


Braised Lamb Shank


Cured Veal Tongue
tasty! not lying!


Rabbit stuffed in a pastry


Lastly me and my japanese friend!!
my tomodachi

luvlub!!

1 comment:

  1. oh.. they do look good..

    interesting meat day.. all this in one session? amazing... amazing...

    they let students take pic ? i suppose it's harmless.. and educational :D

    ReplyDelete