Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jap lunch!

I was craving for japanese for 2 weeks...sighh.. but i got to eat japanese with my bro yesterday and the good thing is he paid!!=DD and then later i went to work...some times i wonder is it still winter coz the shop was BUSY in winter!!OMG! and then i came back to start doing my menu....i will be doing it later and i got to pass it up Tomorrow....double OMG!!!

Sashimi chirashi don


Takoyaki!!
Yumm!=D


Agedashi tofu
love this dish the most!!


Katsu don
mine!


Mango ice cream


Green tea ice cream


Lol...i like this pic


I never knew that my eye lashes
are that long


Before going to work


Lol...got time to kill so cam whore lo
sorry you got to see this

3 comments:

  1. did u wear mascara? your eyelashes can be seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need Mascara wan lah it runs in the family. All beautiful naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol....got mascara..that is all i put nothing else!!

    ReplyDelete