Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring is here

blehh...i haven't been blogging for awhile sorry!!!! this happens when you got 3 part time jobs....anyway I had a day off on sat and it was the bloom of cherry blossoms(sakura) so I don't even need to go japan to watch the blossoms!

Later on i had dinner with my family we went to an Italian restaurant it was semi fine dinning so to my dad it was like pulling a tooth out for him...he complained the whole time we were there...so anyway i wanted to eat japanese crepes!! so we went and got them so yummyy!! love the japanese people!!

trying to fix my blog HElp??


Mommy and me
<3
(i look fat here)


Other ppl taking pics


Fallen petals


Soo wallpaper like


Wallpaper!


Haha...so hungry till i forgot about taking pic
The last bite...=P


The restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment