Thursday, April 23, 2009

Skipping class !

Today i had a stress free day..kinda...and it is the last day of college tomorrow!!! I don't have to see those ppl that made my life a living hell.....
It was fun =DD went to work for about 4 hours no problem then went and bought the limited labbit 1984!!! and i found bearbricks sold there!!!! =DDDDDDD OMG!!~~~~~ I was so happy to just see the box over there!!!! now i know where to find them...teehehe!! bought 6 of them

Oh and this shopping trip put an even bigger dent to my pocket or to say my bank account.....but whatever I cannot stop myself from buying limited edition stuff!!! total damage 106 dollars...pheww.....and talk about my trip to seattle this coming monday.....must work for 4 months to earn back what i spend........


Side view of the box


Another side


Side ahahaha


1st thing i see is the butt


Body


Face


Haha...
the 6 bearbricks that i bought
2 are the same kind =_= not happy
but still happy...ahahha


The box


Series 17
I started from series 14

No comments:

Post a Comment