Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cheesecake Brownie

This is a really really late post....but yeah most of the time that I blog is because I'm soo bored to death..so yeah..I made a cheesecake brownie and chocolate chunk ice cream as my dessert special in class on tuesday.....it turned out great and loved it even though this is the 1st time I made it =DD

I hate the weekends sometimes when I am not doing anything or working..it just makes me fatter I will just munch on anything I feel like eating....and not moving around a lot....soooooo bad...I need to exercise tomorrow that is for sure!!! The best thing ever is that I am almost done with college already can't wait for that...18 class days to go...in count down....sweettt~~~ =DD


Cheesecake Brownie


The Plated Brownie
The Ice Cream is suppose to go in the center


My Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
=D


My Retarded Face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment