Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bearbrick!

Last week i bought some bearbricks!!! it is really to find some here...so i made my tooth ache but i just got to get it.....additional toys to my collection since i have been collecting since last year....i paid about 100 dollars for my purchase i guess it is not too bad coz i got some limited edition ones that has been discontinued!! =D yay me!! i have been really busy lately class at 8 so i got to wake up at 5am to take the 6.15am bus...then after class i have to work then go home when it is rush hour...so imagine being pack like sardines!!


This cost me 80 something dollars


This cost me 10 something dollars!!=D
A really good find


My friend when to hong kong and bought for me


Lastest collection!!


Limited edition and discontinued!!!
=DD

No comments:

Post a Comment